Sci.math.symbolic archive and NeWS.view

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Sci.math.symbolic archive and NeWS.view
  • From: Steve Christensen <stevec at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 89 00:26:33 -0600

Mark Phillips from the University of Maryland has very
generously volunteered to archive Mathematica related
entries in the sci.math.symbolic newsgroup and other
newsgroups on the net.  He has sent me the latest archive
called Archive4 and the NeWS graphics upgrade for
Mathematica from Roman Maeder called NeWS.view.
Both of these have been placed on the MathGroup
anonymous ftp server.  If you cannot reach
the archive, I can email you a shar file containing
the above files.

Mark will send more archives as he collects them.

Thanks to Mark.

Steve Christensen