WRI

  • Subject: WRI
  • From: marzetta at iam.unibe.ch
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 89 12:17:53 -0500
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-out at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu

I thank all the people who have answered my message
where I seeked for "Alternatives to WRI".

One of the last steps I did before posting my message to this newsgroup
was to fax my request to WRI without mentioning the past; Terri Wenson
answered me very kindly on September 5, sending me all the information
I wanted; unfortunately the letter arrived here only on September 13,
just one day too late ...

            Markus Marzetta
        	marzetta at iam.unibe.ch