Duplicate mailings

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Duplicate mailings
  • From: uunet!ub.cc.umich.edu!Jim_Wendel
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 90 15:03:26 EDT

[My computer went down due to air conditioning problems.  This
occured in the middle of some mailings.  When it came back up, it
apparently tried to resent some messages.  I am sorry of some of
you received more than one copy of some messages. --smc ]

I'm getting duplicate transmissions, for instance today two copies of
Help with roots and two of Symbolic derivatives and function definition.
Can the extra be blocked at your end?  Thanks......................Jim Wendel