Mailing list

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Mailing list
  • From: Steve Christensen <uunet!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!stevec>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 09:57:41 -0600

Greetings, Mathematica mailing listers:

As you no doubt have noticed, the mailing list volume has started to
grow.  I am approaching 500 sites on the list and am beginning to
get requests from people connected via Compuserve, and Bitnet
people from places outside the US like Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Austria,
Norway, Germany, Italy and others.  I think a critical mass of
people who want to participate actively may have been reached.
I am also pleased to say that Wolfram Research people are taking
an active part in answering questions that come up.

I am beginning to get questions about local Mathematica User
Groups.  If you have started one or want to, send me details
and I will try to coordinate with those folks in WRI who are
interested in supporting these efforts.

As always, we want to archive any public domain Mathematica
software you produce, so please send that my way.

Keep those email messages coming.

Steve Christensen
NCSA, Illinois