Mail archive

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Mail archive
  • From: Steve Christensen <stevec at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 90 23:01:34 -0600

I have had a lot of requests for previous mail to the
Mathematica mailing list.  I have placed a file
called MathGroupMail2 into the
Symbolic/Mathematica/MathGroup_Mail_Archive
directory.  There is also a compressed version
there with a .Z extension.  This file is not
edited in any way and can be read most easily
with a tool like the Sun mailtool or similar
window tool.  There are over 500 messages and there
may be some duplicates or useless messages.

Please report any problems.

Steve Christensen
mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu