Question

  • To: mathgroup-request at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Question
  • From: myu at paul.rutgers.edu (Mike (Minjae) Yu)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 90 12:23:53 EDT

 Hi, Mathematica. I am a clumsy user of Mathematica. I am wondering about
 batch mode in Mathematica under UNiX. How can I do that?
 Please answer me as soon as possible. Thank you.

                                                    Daiwoo Choi
                                                    Dept. Statistics
                                                    Hill ctr., Busch Campus
                                                    Rutger Univ.
                                                    Piscataway, NJ 08854
                                                    myu at paul.rutgers.edu

  P.S. Is there any information for Mathematica User's group?