psfix for Mathematica 2.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: psfix for Mathematica 2.0
  • From: gossett at
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 91 12:28:17 CST

The executable shell script `psfix' has some new options in the 2.0
release of Mathematica (in particular, -epsf).  Since I am running
Mathematica on a NeXT, it may be a few months before I receive the
2.0 upgrade.  Does anyone have a Unix version of psfix for
Mathematica 2.0 that can be made available?
Dr. Eric Gossett             INTERNET   gossett at
Bethel College               UUCP

St. Paul, MN 55112 USA       TELE       (612) 638-6131