  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Hashtable
  • From: "Charles W. Fletcher" <cwf at lakisis.UMD.EDU>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 91 22:19:28 EST

I am running Mma on a NeXT 040 cube  and the following error appears on the
console several time during the session. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

The error message:

*** hashtable: count differs after rehashing; probably indicates a broken invariant: there are x and y such as isEqual(x, y) is TRUE but hash(x) != hash (y)

Thanks for the help,
cwf at