plot using mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: plot using mathematica
  • From: lauw at cco.caltech.edu (Wa-To Lau)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 01:03:03 GMT

Would anybody tell me how to plot two data file on the same graph? I used       Mathematica to compute a formula, which generated a set of data. I could use
Plot to get one graph. But I need to compare these computed data with some
experimental data I obtained somewhere else. Also I have to vary some of the
parameters in my formula so that it would give a best fit for the experimental
data. Would anybody give me an idea of how to do this using Mathematica? It
would be really nice if I could plot the two data file on the same graph and
compare them.
Many thanks!!
Wa-To Lau
lauw at iago.caltech.edu