  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Colors/GrayLevel
  • From: rlove at (Robert B. Love 7-1842)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 92 19:33:44 MDT

After many days experimentation and Maeder's book I was able to answer
my own question of several days ago concerning coloring certain bands on
the surface of a sphere.  Now my problem is simpler - I have only two
colors GrayLevel[0.0]and GrayLevel[1.0] but I get white and gray, not
white and black.  Can anyone explain why GrayLevel[0] is not black?
I've tried ColorOutput->GrayLevel and Lighting->False.  What else can
I try?

Thanx for all help.

/s/  R.B. Love
MMAG, Launch Vehicle Software