Calculus Course - Worksheets

There was a posting recently for worksheets for a Mathematica-
based Calculus course.  The anonymous ftp address was given
as  hilbert.mines.col.edu  and the files were in pub/papers.

I obtained these files but cannot obtain output for some of the
files in Chapter 2.  Chapters 1 and 3 were o.k.

Would the poster please contact me by email so that I can let
him know the files that have problems?

--

Chris Roberts                     Academic Computing Center
cpr4k at virginia.edu                University of Virginia