Calculus Course - Worksheets

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Calculus Course - Worksheets
  • From: cpr4k at (Christian P. Roberts)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 92 11:59:49 EDT

There was a posting recently for worksheets for a Mathematica-
based Calculus course.  The anonymous ftp address was given
as  and the files were in pub/papers.

I obtained these files but cannot obtain output for some of the
files in Chapter 2.  Chapters 1 and 3 were o.k.

Would the poster please contact me by email so that I can let
him know the files that have problems?

Chris Roberts                     Academic Computing Center
cpr4k at                University of Virginia
(804) 982-4693                    Charlottesville, Virginia 22903