Undefined PostScript commands

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Undefined PostScript commands
  • From: Ole Saether <ole at fysel.unit.no>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 92 13:19:23 +0200

Hi MathGroup,

I have two simple questions concerning Mma2.0, for
MS-Windows, that I hope someone will answer.

Sometimes I'm getting two undefined PostScript commands,
"Minner" and "Mouter", in my EPS-file (from clipboard).
In the heading of the EPS-file there are a lot of
"/Mxx" def's, but not for the two mentioned
commands. Am I doing something wrong ? (The undefined
commands appeared after I placed FrameLabels in my plot.)

Somethimes the BoundingBox command is corrupted. The line
reads:
%%BoundingBox: 0

i.e. there is three numbers missing.
Any suggestions ?

Thanx in advance,

Ole Saether
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trondheim
NORWAY