  • To: MATHGROUP at
  • Subject: Animation
  • From: "Tesman, Barry" <TESMAN at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 9:45:35 edt

I have written a package that returns a series of graphics.  To animate them,
I then need to close the cell group and type command-y.  I would like the
package to return an already closed group of graphics.  I would be ecstatic
if it would return a closed group of graphics AND start the animation of that
closed group.  I am running MA 2.0 on a MacIIsi.

Barry Tesman
Dept. of Mathematics
Dickinson College
Carlisle, PA  17013