  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Saving Animation Sequences
  • From: teh1m at fulton.seas.virginia.edu (Ed Hall)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 92 23:19:28 EST

Has anyone had any experience saving a list of graphics objects,
such as are used in the ShowAnimation command.  I would like to
save such a list in a file and then read the file back into
Mathematica sometime later to animate it. I have tried using
Put and Save but neither one works for a list of more than
200 graphics objects. Available memory does'nt seem to be a
problem.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Hall