Help animation display.

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Help animation display.
  • From: Kwangbo Shim <shim at emse.fr>
  • Date: 21 Dec 92 14:58:43+0000

Bonjour,

Whel I evaluate "Animation.m" package in "Graphics", MMA tells me as following.
Someone help me? (Mathematica is running in NeXTStation)

>General::spell1:
>   Possible spelling error: new symbol name "spinDistance"
>    is similar to existing symbol "SpinDistance".
>General::stop:
>  Further output of General::spell1
>    will be suppressed during this calculation.
>Graphics`Animation`Private`
>{ShowAnimation, Animate, DisplayAnimation, MoviePlot,
> MoviePlot3D, MovieDensityPlot, MovieContourPlot,
> MovieParametricPlot, SpinShow, Frames, Closed,
> RasterFunction, AnimationFunction, SpinOrigin,
> SpinTilt, SpinDistance, SpinRange, RotateLights}
>
>Animate[Plot[Sin[n x], {x, 0, 2 Pi},
>        Axes -> False], {n, 1, 6, 1}]
>General::aofil: stdout already open as stdout.
>OpenWrite::noopen: Cannot open stdout.
>Animate[Plot[Sin[n x], {x, 0, 2 Pi},
>        Axes -> False], {n, 1, 6, 1}]

Merci d'avance!
Kwangbo  SHIM
Lab. STRAD - Ecole des Mines St-Etienne
158, cours Fauriel
42023 St-Etienne Cedex 2, FRANCE
TEL: (+33) 77-420123 (ext. 0459); FAX: (+33) 77-420000
Basic schedule: 8h - 19h;         EMAIL:  shim at emse.fr
KEYWORDS: neural networks, combinatorial optimization, constrained scheduling,
 	decision making support system and NeXT :-