Posting Summaries

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Posting Summaries
  • From: Steven M. Christensen <stevec at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 92 21:43:31 EST

Mail List Members:

It has been suggested that a lot of questions are posted
to the mailing list, but the answers people send in do not
get posted enough.  Therefore, please do the following if you
receive answers that help you with your problem:

Save the helpful answers and put them
into a summary along with a brief explanation of the
original problem.  Submit your summary to the mailing
list and I will send it out.  This takes a bit of time,
but can be of benefit to others who might run into
the same situtation.

Or - If you are answering a question and you think that
it is of immediate interest to the mailing list members,
CC it to the list and I will consider posting it.

Thanks.

Steve Christensen