Wordwrapping in matrices

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Wordwrapping in matrices
  • From: hubert%kstad2.dnet%epix at yoda.physics.unc.edu (Hubert Shutrick-Mathematics-Karlstad University)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 92 19:44:23 +0100

I am using Mathematica 2.0 on a Macintosh II and I have not discovered
how to alter the wrapping within matrices given by MatrixForm.
Matrices with not-very-long rows come out wrapped so that is difficult
to read them.  If it is possible to lengthen the rows in the output,
then I suppose that it must be in the bible or the User's Guide but I
haven't found it yet.

hubert%kstad2.dnet at epix (Hubert Shutrick-Mathematics-Karlstad University)