  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: posters
  • From: wheeler at luthor.super.org (Ferrell S. Wheeler)
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 92 10:36:16 EST

Does anyone have some software to print large posters given
a mathematica graphic.  To be precise, I want to take a picture
saved from Mma 2.0, say pic.mps, and expand it so that it will
fill 4 8.5x11 sheets of paper placed in a square.  The software
should print out 4 sheets of paper which when put together forms
the original picture.

Roman Maeder gave me a script for doing this with Mma 1.2, but
it fails with 2.0.  I'm hoping someone else has already solved
this problem for 2.0.

Thanks,

Ferrell Wheeler
wheeler at super.org