Mouse Input on X-Windows

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mouse Input on X-Windows
  • From: reza at ai.mit.edu (Reza Shadmehr)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 92 09:56:14 EST

Hi.  I've got a question regarding I/O to Mathematica.  Let's
say that I want to write a function that uses the position
of the mouse on a specific window and does something with
it (what I want is to interactively manipulate items in a graph).
How do I get this kind of information to Mathematica?

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

Reza Shadmehr, M.I.T., Cambridge MA (reza at ai.mit.edu)