Crashing Mma 2.0 on a Mac

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Crashing Mma 2.0 on a Mac
  • From: rrk at iris3.chem.fsu.edu (Randal R. Ketchem)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 92 16:29:30 -0500

Mathematica crashes on me as well. The two errors I get are type 2 and type 51.
(At least I'm fairly sure those are the errors.) I have no idea what causes
the problem. Mma 2.0 Mac is usually stable, but a restart is sometimes
necessary.

Mma never complains about not seeing my coprocessor, just unexpectadly quits.
I am using a IIsi.

Anybody else seeing problems like this?

Randy

| Randal R. Ketchem                     Internet: rrk at sb.fsu.edu         |
| Institute of Molecular Biophysics     BitNet:   rrk at fsu.bitnet         |
| Florida State University                                               |
| Tallahassee, FL 32306-3006                                             |
| 904.644.7798                                                           |
| Celebrate Freedom                                                      |
|           1984 by George Orwell                                        |
|           A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway                       |
| Read a Banned Book.                                                    |