background job in mma

Hi mathgroup, I try to do some calculation with mma 2.0, but it might take
	more than 24 hours on my Sun Sparcstation 2 with 80M RAM.  Is there
	a way that I can do the calculation in the background?  That is,
	I would like to logout from my account and still have my calculation
	running like any unix background process.  Any ideas?
	Thanks in advance.

			Thomas Wong   tom at Kronecker.baruch.cuny.edu