need advise

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: need advise
  • From: nikhil at enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Venkatesh Nikhil)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 10:57:09 -0700

I plan to install a copy of Mma in my department. Could you please enlighten
me about the difference between the student copy and the enhanced version,
A lot of my work involves symbolic
calculations. I have worked on so far only on the enhanced version, and have
absolutely no idea on the limitations of the ordinary version.
	I am sure this must have been discussed earlier, and could be archived
on some site. Would appreciate any information i could get.
	Thanks in advance.
								Sincerely,
								Nikhil...