Yoda down and now ok again

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Yoda down and now ok again
  • From: Steven M. Christensen <stevec at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 13:03:00 EDT

MathGroupers:

The yoda machine got badly zapped by a power failure
last week and I have only just today been able to
get it up and running after a lot of disk formatting
and file moving.

If you asked to be removed from the list in the past two
weeks, tell me again.

If you mailed anything to the list and did not see it go
out to the list, please send your mail again.

I am sorry for the delays.  I got quite a few messages
at one of my other address asking what was going on.
In the future if you get reflected mail from yoda or
simply do not get mail from the list for many days, it
is likely that there is a hardware or network problem
which I am working furiously (along with a large number
of helpful UNC people) to get it up and running again.

Steve Christensen