Printing out mathematica graphics

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Printing out mathematica graphics
  • From: thomas at math.bu.edu (Thomas Lo Faro)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 92 10:54:53 -0500

I also have been having trouble printing graphics using both Display
and LaserPrint.  In my case I suspect that the problem lies with the
front end.  We run Mma on a Sparc using Math-Mode for Emacs by Daniel
Lalibertie which was written for Mma 1.2 but we have since upgraded to
2.0.   The most confusing part is that I have been able to print some
graphics but not all and I am unable to discern a difference between
printable and nonprintable graphics.
	I was able to overcome this problem by converting my notebooks
into packages and then running Mma from an Emacs shell instead.

					Tom LoFaro
					Boston University
					thomas at math.bu.edu