  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: printing postscript notebooks
  • From: mclean at mnbsun.phy.queensu.ca (Alastar McLean (rm 377))
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 92 08:28:19 EST

I have some more information about printing Mma postscript output
generated on a mac. I have been unable to get Mma postscript output
to print on a laserwriter attached to our ethernet (see previous
posting). We ran two of the postscript files through Pageview, a
postscript previewer on the sun. We found that the first document
(a single graphics image) was displaced vertically and we had to add
the line

0 -600 translate

to displace the graphics image 600 points in the y direction. The
second document (a notebook) generated the error

op undefined.

Any suggestions, off the wall or otherwise, gratefully considered !

Alastair McLean