Interesting notebooks?

  • To: Math Group <mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Interesting notebooks?
  • From: "Alan L. Zeichick" <76703.756 at compuserve.com>
  • Date: 17 Mar 92 09:10:51 EST

Hello, everyone:

Right now, I'm compiling the "Program Announcement" section of the next
issue of The Mathematica Journal. If you have a Mathematica notebook or
package that you're offering to the community, I don't want to leave it out!

To be included in the Journal listing, please send me the following
information by e-mail:

* Your name, address, phone #, and e-mail address (whatever you'd like to
see printed in the Journal). If your package or notebook is available via
FTP, please include that information.

* A brief description of your notebook or package: What functions are
included? Who is this useful for? It is appropriate to provide a list of
functions. A recommended length for this description is between 200 and 700
words, depending on the complexity of your program. (For samples, refer to
Volume 2 Issue 1, Pages 16-17.)

* If you are changing for your notebook or package, include that
information. Note that as a change in Journal policy, you do _not_ need to
pay the Journal for listing of a commercial package or notebook in the
"Program Announcement" section.

"Alan L. Zeichick" <76703.756 at CompuServe.COM>