differential equations

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: differential equations
  • From: Chengi Lin <cl50 at jambo.cc.columbia.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 92 01:23:56 EDT

Hi netters,

I am looking for a partial differential equation package for Mathematica.  I have searched otter.stanford.edu and ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu (zaphod), but can't find anything related to the subject.  Does anyone have any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance.

---clin

[Note that the ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu (zaphod) archive is no
longer valid.  Only yoda.physics.unc.edu 128.109.180.137 is
the MathGroup archive now. -smc]