Listing the contents of context

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Listing the contents of context
  • From: sean at atp.biochem.su.oz.au (Sean O'DONOGHUE)
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 92 11:36:18 EST

I would like to generate a list which contains the heads of
all the functions and symbols defined in any Mma context.
I've tried playing around with the output of
	?contextname`*
but I haven't been very successful in manipulating it into a list.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sean I. O'Donoghue

Dr Sean I. O'Donoghue
Department of Biochemistry             Phone: (61) (2) 692 3902
The University of Sydney               Fax:   (61) (2) 692 4726
Sydney NSW 2006, Australia             Email: siod at biochem.su.oz.au