Platform for Mma - thanks!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Platform for Mma - thanks!
  • From: eboltz at (Eric S. Boltz)
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 92 15:31:39 EDT

Thanks to all who responded with extremely helpful information about
various platforms for running Mma. If anyone has any idea when NeXT
will release its first RISC (88010 I guess?) machine and how much it
should cost I'm interested.

Now my next question: should I install 2.0 on my NeXTCube?

I installed it once a while back and some of my admittedly brute
force routines would no longer work so I went back to 1.2. Now that
I'm done with that particular project (my masters) I'm wondering if I
should reinstall 2.0.4. Is it stable?

Thanks in advance,

Eric S. Boltz
Center for Nondestructive Evaluation
Materials Science and Engineering
The Johns Hopkins University

PLEASE RESPOND TO :    eboltz at (NeXTMail Welcome)

(eboltz at, (eboltz at,
(eboltz at jhuvms.BITNET)