interested to hear from active users of Mma in UK

Hello,

I am trying to locate/contact active users of Mathematica in an industrial
or academic (preferably both) environments based in U.K.

If you are one, I will be very grateful to hear from you.

PS. I am not sure whether this is mailing list or mederated group.
Appologies in advance.

Dr.Venkat V S S Sastry
Tel: (0793) 785315
Email: sastry at uk.ac.cran.rmcs   (JANET)