Re: fluorine

  • To: mathgroup at (Mathematica mailing list)
  • Subject: Re: fluorine
  • From: msdrl!nachbar at (Dr. Robert B. Nachbar)
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 92 10:33:46 EDT

Bob Weller writes:
> For anyone who is interested, the AtomicWeight of fluorine in the
> ChemicalElements package is wrong (version 2.1 and earlier).  It should be
> 18.998... not 19.998...  The error is not the fault of WRI, it's origin
> is the source text, "The Elements" by Emsley.

I reported this problem to WRI a few months ago, but not in time to
make the 2.1 release. They acknowledge it and will correct it.

Dr. Robert B. Nachbar | Merck Research Laboratories | 908/594-7795
nachbar at     | R50S-100                    | 908/594-4224 FAX
                      | PO Box 2000                 |
                      | Rahway, NJ 07065            |