Request for User Info

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Request for User Info
  • From: waisum at buckaroo.att.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 92 08:45 EDT

     I am not sure whom I should request info for the following
question. Since I saw this in one of the Mathematica books,
I thought may be I could get some lead here.

     We have Mathematica running in a Sun/SPARC server equipped
with OpenWindow. I have an IBM-compatible PC with MS/DOS 3.2
Release 2.02 and am accessing the Sun server over the telephone line.
To get graphics on the PC, right now I am using the Mathematica
StartUp package Terminal.m .  To get better graphics quality,
please let me know what package I should use. (Both Tek.m and
VT340.m did not work on my PC.)

     Thank you for your attention.  I truly appreciate your help.

Regards, Wai Sum Lai (AT&T Bell Labs, waisum at buckaroo.att.com).