  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Time Stamps in Notebooks
  • From: paul at qubert.ucr.edu (Paul Lowe)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 92 14:34:01 PDT

Hello Everybody,

	As part of an introductory Calculus course we have prepared a
number of notebooks for the students to go through and then 'hand-in'
their resulting work.  To help constrain copying of assignments, I'd
like to be able to insert automatic 'time-stamps' as part of the
notebook script.  Has anyone done this or is it even possible?  Any
comments will be greatly appreciated!

Paul Lowe
University of California, Riverside

paul at qubert.ucr.edu