  • Subject: Mathematica Journal, 1(1)
  • From: nachbar at merck.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 14:33:34 -0500 (EDT)

does anyone have a copy of volume 1 issue 1 of the Mathematica Journal
that he or she is willing to part with? alternatively, would anyone be
willing to send me a cover-to-cover copy of it? back issues are not
available from the publisher.

thanks in advance,

bob

ps, i only want one issue/copy, so please don't send it until i
specifically ask one person to do so.

--
Dr. Robert B. Nachbar | Merck Research Laboratories | 908/594-7795
nachbar at merck.com     | R50S-100                    | 908/594-4224 FAX