Re: MathSource: What's New 8/93 (periodic post, long

I greatly appreciate the archive service provided by MathSource.
However, whenever I use it by ftp -- which is both faster and more
reliable than email transfer -- I am frustrated by the necessity to
locate a given file in the directory tree given only its name and
Mathsource number (2032-001).

Could the MathSource people provide directory info together with the
descriptions that appear in these blurbs?