  • To: MathGroup <mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MathSource: What's New 8/93 (periodic post, long
  • From: Michael Friendly <FRIENDLY at vm1.yorku.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 09:35:20 EDT

I greatly appreciate the archive service provided by MathSource.
However, whenever I use it by ftp -- which is both faster and more
reliable than email transfer -- I am frustrated by the necessity to
locate a given file in the directory tree given only its name and
Mathsource number (2032-001).

Could the MathSource people provide directory info together with the
descriptions that appear in these blurbs?