  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Literature Survey Notebook
  • From: Brian Evans <evans at gauss.eedsp.gatech.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1993 18:24:17 EDT

	As the suggestion of Paul Abbott, I have created a Notebook
	  version of the Mathematica literature survey.

	The literature survey "MmaLitSurvey" and the Notebook version
	  "MmaLitSurvey.ma" are available by anonymous FTP to
	  gauss.eedsp.gatech.edu (IP #130.207.226.24) in the directory
	  "Mathematica".

	Again, please inform me about articles on Mathematica that I
	  have missed.  I track the Mathematica Journal and Mathematica
	  In Education, but I must rely on other people to inform me of
	  other interesting articles.

Brian Evans
Georgia Tech
evans at eedsp.gatech.edu