Size of printed graphics

Hello!

I'm using MMA 2.0 on a NeXTstation.  When I print a selected
graphics cell from a MMA notebook, the result normally fills
only a small portion of the DIN A4 page.

I know that I can change the size of the graphics before
printing, but my question is:

Is there a simple way to make the printed graphics (almost)
optimally fill a DIN A4 page?

Thank you very much for any help,
Martin.
---
Martin Reinders    ( reinders at math.uni-hannover.de )
Inst. f. Mathematik, Universitaet Hannover, Germany.