  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica and calculus
  • From: greenhal at spot.colorado.edu
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1993 12:44:53 -0700

**Hello,  next year I shall be teaching calculus with NeXt machines &

mathematica.  Do those of you who have experience with calculus and

mathematica have any words of wisdoms, advice or software recommendations ?

**Also, has anyone information about Workshops, or training programs for

mathematica ?  I hear there is a conference in Nashville in June, does

anyone have the details, or who to contact ?    THANKS  !!!!

                                                -Beth Greenhalgh