Personal Calculator Collection

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Personal Calculator Collection
  • From: jond at ensoniq.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 93 21:35:05 EST

Dear MathTypes,

Ever since reading an account of the endeavors of Charles Babbage, I
have been assembling a personal collection of electronic hand-held
calculators.  Someday I will probably write a paper about these early
electronic computing machines.  To complete the collection, I need
calculators primarily from the 1970's (LED display types) of any make
and model.
If you would like a permanent home for your old calculator, or if you
know anyone who has one I might be interested in, please contact me.

Jon Dattorro, Design Engr.
c/o Ensoniq Corp.
155 Great Valley Pkwy.
Malvern, PA 19355