Postcript -> Bitmap

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Postcript -> Bitmap
  • From: scott at lakes.trenton.sc.us (scott)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 22:13:53 EST

I got this address from someone who could not help me with a problem I am
having.  I recently acquired Mathematica ver. 2.1 for Windows.  It's
great.  I think it is one of the greatest educational tools.  Although it
is powerful, laymen like myself sometimes need a little hint.  I am
trying to convert postscript graphics output into Bitmap format.  I
select the graphics cell and press the Convert to Bitmap button, but
alas, no paint program that can read bitmaps can read this.  Any ideas,
hints, suggestions...?