A.O. Allen's Queueing Notebook

  • To: MMa Mathgroup <mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Subject: A.O. Allen's Queueing Notebook
  • From: "Reilly, Patrick" <Patrick_Reilly at sat.mot.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 08:49:00 PDT

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of A.O. Allen's queueing notebook?
It has some good basic queueing constructs and I am testing a queueing
application.

Thanks in advance,
============================= `` '' ================================
Patrick Reilly, Ph.D.        < @ @ >            tel: 1+602-732-2074
Motorola Satcom (PW520)       ( > )             fax: 1+602-732-2130
2510 S. Price Rd.              \~/              reilly at sat.mot.com
Mail Drop AZ10- 1132                            reilly at ieee.org
Chandler, AZ 85248-2899

     REilly's CAutioNary Truths:

Any ill-formed premise may be modeled and validated with simulation.

Poor analysis is always a precursor to simulation paralysis.

The optimal model of a system is THE system.