Re: minimal surfaces

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Re: minimal surfaces
  • From: xinwei at
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 11:43:03 -0800

have you tried emailing "find minimal surface" to mathsource at
I believe last year some article appeared in the Mathematica Journal
showing minimal surfaces.  I have a simple notebook which presents
minimal surfaces via the Weierstrass representation (written under Mma
1.0), but it's archived away -- if you can't find a more "modern"
notebook, email me.  R. Maeder has published such an example, too.

Xin Wei
Stanford University