Fourier Transform for Interpolation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Fourier Transform for Interpolation
  • From: MICHAEL at
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 15:49 EDT

Does anyone know how to use the Fourier[] command to interpolate a
function through a set of given points?  When I use Fourier[], I get a
set of complex numbers, and I assume that these are the coefficients for
the interpolated function.  When I go to evaluate the interpolated
function, I get something other than the intended function.

MAE Dept, Florida Tech