emacs keybindings

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: emacs keybindings
  • From: Chris E Forest <forest%ananke at>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 93 13:35:09 -0400

I am currently running Mma on a NeXT and wish to do simple editing and cursor
movement using the keybindings from gnu emacs.

Does anyone know if this is possible? or how to do it?

 I find it frustrating to use use the mouse for these simple things and I don't know how to
select text using the arrow keys.

Chris E. Forest
forest at

Center for Meteorology and Physical Oceanography