Delta functions

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Delta functions
  • From: dcb at electron.ph.unimelb.edu.au (David Bell)
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 93 17:57:16 +1000

I am a novice at Mathematica, and would like to know
how to use delta functions and plot etc delta functions using
Mathematica.
I could I suppose use a very peaky gaussian but there must be
a better and more correct way !

Thanks,
	Dave

David Bell		      	  |e-mail: dcb at electron.ph.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics                 | Phone : +61 3 344 5081
University of Melbourne           | Fax   : +61 3 347 4783
Parkville Victoria AUSTRALIA 3052 |