Nuclear constants sought

A fairly simple request, I hope.

We have a need for a MMA package of various Nuclear constants, in
the spirit of Miscellaneous`ChemicalElements` or some similar design.
I poked around mathsource and came up empty.

If anybody has such a package or knows where one can be found,
the information would be appreciated.

--
David Harrison                             | "Music is a hidden practice
Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Toronto         |  of the soul, which does not