- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: LegendPlot
- From: alina at wisdom.weizmann.ac.il (Spectorov Alina)
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 11:22:57 +0200
Could you help me with 2 problems in Mathematica:
1) I need to use LegendPlot in ListPlot (not in Plot);
2) I need some subroutine like ListPlot, which will place
some text (in particular numbers) instead of points (like
TextListPlot) and connects these numbers with lines.
When I do it with TextListPlot followed by ListPlot
with PlotJoined ->True, the lines cross the numbers.
Thank you in advance. Alina.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: