  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hiding Cells
  • From: dal at netcom.com (Dana Andre Letendre)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 12:01:20 PDT

Could someone tell me how to have the output of an evaluation hidden?

I've tried locking the input group after closing it, but when I
evaluate the group, it still creates new output cells. I want
to be able to evaluate an equation, but keep the group closed so
that I don't have to see the output.

Thanks.