ListContourPlot3D ?

  • To: MathGroup
  • Subject: ListContourPlot3D ?
  • From: jme4 at po.CWRU.Edu (John M. Ehrlinger)
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 1994 20:38:56 -0400

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has seen or developed a ContourPlot command that
can plot 3 dimensional lists of data.  I get fantastic results with
ListContourPlot[plotData, Contours->cons] but the axis are in data point
units instead of units related to my data.  Does anyone have a solution for
me?

	Thanks,
	--John Ehrlinger