input auto-indents

Hi Group,

I typically use MMa v2 on a NeXT machine at work. During notebook
input, this version of MMa automatically indents a new line to the
depth of the preceding input line.

I like this feature.

At home, I am running Mma v2 (Enhanced) under Windows 3.1 on a PC.
The notebook input auto-indent feature is apparently not available
with this version of Mma. (Or have I missed something?)

Does anyone know how I could program MMa to provide this utility for
my home computer?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jim Ferguson